PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information about you, such as your name, contact details and records of your dealings with us. We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information:
(1) to process transactions and deliver products to you
(2) to communicate with you including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you
(3) to maintain our business records and to otherwise run our business
(4) for purposes disclosed to you and to which you have consented
(5) for purposes that you would otherwise reasonably expect, and
(6) for any other purposes required or permitted by law.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We collect personal information such as email address, phone and mobile phone numbers, home address, shipping and payment card billing address, payment card details, IP address, search criteria and shopping history from our customers, business contacts, prospective employees and other individuals with whom we deal. We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means. We will collect your personal information through our interactions with you, such as when you make a purchase from us, where we communicate by telephone, mail, email, or when you enter your personal information on our website. In some cases, where it would be unreasonable or impracticable to obtain your personal information directly from you, we may seek to obtain it from a third party.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) our service providers (including IT services, financial institutions, mailing houses and distribution services)
(2) our related companies and other business partners
(3) our professional advisers (including lawyers, accountants and auditors)
(4) other parties as required or authorised by law.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is stored securely, both in electronic and physical form, and otherwise protect it from misuse, interference and loss caused by unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We hold your personal information in both paper-based and electronic files. Our employees and agents are obliged to treat any personal information held by us confidentially.
Your credit card details are completely safe. Your credit card number is transmitted by SSL directly to a secure, electronic vault. At no time is your credit card information stored on our servers.
We may use or disclose personal information to keep you informed about the products and services we provide and other products and services that may be of interest to you. We may communicate with you via email, SMS, or regular mail. If you have indicated a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method wherever practical to do so.
We acknowledge and respect our customers' choice to "opt-out" of direct marketing communication activities undertaken by us. You may opt out of direct marketing communications at any time by contacting us on 0428 565 783 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can unsubscribe from emails by clicking the unsubscribe link on the footer of the email communication you have received.